- Author: Hans Christian Andersen
- Illustrator: Bagram Ibatoulline
Hans Christian Andersen's The Snow Queen, the classic tale of friendship, love, and bravery, is beautifully retold with lavish illustrations by master artist Bagram Ibatoulline.
Best friends Kai and Gerda would do anything for each other. When Kai starts to behave cruelly and disappears, Gerda sets out on an epic quest to save Kai from the evil Snow Queen. But can Gerda break the Snow Queen's enchantment and complete the final task?
Full of magic and wonder, this new picture book will delight fans of beloved classics like "Thumbelina," "The Princess and the Pea," and "The Little Mermaid."
- Kirkus Reviews / Best Of The Best/Highly Recommended - 08/15/2013
- Kirkus Reviews / Exceptional Presentation - 08/15/2013
- Kirkus Reviews / Book Of Special Distinction - 08/15/2013
- Kirkus Reviews / Top 15 Book Of The Year - 08/15/2013
- Kirkus Reviews / Highly Recommended - 08/15/2013
- Publishers Weekly - 08/26/2013
- School Library Journal - pg. 111 - 09/01/2013
- Booklist - pg. 54 - 11/15/2013
- Hornbook Guide to Children / Recommended - 07/01/2014
- Hornbook Guide to Children / Very Good - 07/01/2014
- Hornbook Guide to Children / Recommended - Readable - 07/01/2014
Produs publicat de HarperCollins
Tip coperta: Cartonata
Numar pagini: 40