Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Alaska is a trip of a lifetime. Nowhere else can travelers kayak to glaciers; fly over the highest peak in North America; wonder at the Aurora Borealis; stay out all night celebrating the midnight sun; visit quirly towns; spot bears, eagles, moose, and whales; and learn the true meaning of the word "remote"--all in the same trip. Fodor's Alaska makes it easy to create a perfect trip from start to finish.
This travel guide includes:
- Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
- Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
- Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what's off the beaten path
- In-depth breakout features on wale watching, bear sighting, The Klondike Gold Rush, and Denali
- Major sights such as Denali National Park, Aurora Borealis and Kenai Fjords National Park
- Side Trips from Ketchikan, Anchorage, and Homer
- Coverage of Juneau; the Inside Passage, and Southeast Alaska; Anchorage; The Kenai Peninsula and Southcentral Alaska; Denali National Park and Preserve; Fairbanks, the Yukon, and the Interior; The Bush
Produs publicat in 2016 de Fodor's Travel Publications
Data aparitiei: Februarie 2016
Format: 20.07 x 12.95 x 3.05
Tip coperta: Brosata
Numar pagini: 512