Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Separated by just a few miles and known as favorites of American travelers, the Caribbean islands of St. Maarten/St. Martin, St. Barthelemy (also known as St. Barth's), and Anguilla couldn't be more different. Dutch St. Maarten offers big resorts, extensive shopping, and vibrant casinos, while French St. Martin is a bit more low-key, with excellent dining options and smaller, charming hotels; both sides share excellent beaches and offer a wide range of outdoor activities. Upscale St. Barth's is dotted with exquisite luxury boutique hotels and hundreds of private villas, bringing a taste of France's Cote d'Azur to the Caribbean. Anguilla is known for its soft, white beaches, luxurious accommodations, excellent restaurants, and fun, low-key nightlife. The three islands are linked by frequent air and ferry service, allowing travelers to hop from one island to the other easily and quickly.
This travel guide includes:
- Dozens of maps
- An 8-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout St. Maarten/St. Martin, St. Barth, and Anguilla
- Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
- Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what's off the beaten path
- Major sights such as Shoal Bay, Loterie Farm, and Eden Rock
- Coverage of St. Maarten/St. Martin, St. Barthelemy, and Anguilla
Planning to visit more of the Caribbean? Check out Fodor's Caribbean travel guide.
Produs publicat in 2014 de Fodor's Travel Publications
Data aparitiei: Decembrie 2014
Format: 18.8 x 10.92 x 1.27
Tip coperta: Brosata