Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Sandy beaches, grand Buddhist temples, spicy cuisine, world-class spas, and a rich language--Thailand is unique among Southeast Asian nations and a not-to-be-missed destination. Thais have a deep cultural history and contrasts abound in the country, both geographically and socially. In a land the size of France, beach resorts run the gamut from popular-with-partiers Pattaya to fashionable Hua Hin. Idyllic island hideaways of virgin beaches sheltered by palm groves and lapped by gentle waters contrast with Bangkok, the busy capital.
This travel guide includes:
- Dozens of full-color maps
- Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
- Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what's off the beaten path
- In-depth breakout features on The Grand Palace, Bangkok Street Food, and beaches
- Major sights such as Ancient Sukhothai, Chiang Mai, The Grand Palace, The Ruins of Ayutthaya, Khao Sok National Park, Koh Samui, Ao Phang Nga, and Wat Po
- Coverage of Bangkok, The Gulf Coast Beaches, Phuket and the Andaman Coast, Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar
Produs publicat in 2016 de Fodor's Travel Publications
Data aparitiei: Mai 2016
Format: 20.32 x 13.21 x 2.03
Tip coperta: Brosata
Numar pagini: 688